Grow your business through contracts with state and local government agencies in Nevada
Administered by the Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development (GOED), the ESB Program was created to encourage the development and growth of small businesses in Nevada. The program seeks to assist small businesses in obtaining work with state and local government agencies.
The government contracting marketplace is increasingly competitive – small business certifications such as the ESB program provide local Nevada small businesses with an opportunity to highlight their capabilities and set themselves apart from their competition.
ESB certification is available to all business types and industries. ESB certification, when used as a marketing tool, can generate additional opportunities to bid for business at the state and local levels.
For more information or to complete an application, visit www.diversifynevada.com.
Note: A directory of all emerging small businesses will be maintained on GOED’s website (www.diversifynevada.com)
TO QUALIFY AS A LOCAL ESB IN NEVADA, A BUSINESS MUST:
- Be a local business, in existence, operational and for-profit
- Maintain its principal place of business in Nevada,
- Be in compliance with all applicable licensing and registration requirements,
- Not be a subsidiary of parent company belonging to a group of firms that are owned or controlled by the same persons, if in aggregate, the group of firms does not qualify for the program, and
- Be qualified as either a Tier 1 or Tier 2 local emerging small business.
www.diversifynevada.com | 775.687.9900 | 702.486.2700