Join the Northern Nevada Business Weekly and a powerhouse panel of workforce development leaders on Thursday, March 1, 2018 from 7 to 9 am at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.
The panel includes representatives from JOIN Inc., University of Nevada, Reno (UNR), Community Services Agency (CSA), Truckee Meadows Community College (TMCC), Nevada Youth Empowerment Project (NYEP) and the Career College of Northern Nevada. These in-the-trenches experts will discuss the big workforce issues facing the region:
- Identify the Battlegrounds – What industries are most impacted by the shortage of skilled workers?
- Create a Unified Front – How workforce development leaders are working together to building training programs to prepare the workforce for the jobs now and in the future.
- Mine Sweepers – What barriers are slowing progress to get people trained and on the job?
- Modern Weaponry – Solutions to those barriers and what are the innovative job training programs?
- Progress Report – How are we doing? Do we need to change programs?
Learn, network and enjoy a delicious breakfast with your peers!
NNBW Subscribers – $15.00 / NNBW Non-Subscribers – $20.00
This is the first event for the 2018 NNBW Breakfast & Business series! We have limited seating so be sure to secure a front seat to this powerhouse panel discussion today!