Wednesday, June 19 : 3 – 5 pm, Speakers at 4 pm
Every employee of every business plays a part in delivering products or services to customers.
But with this in mind, how often do you ask yourself the following:
- How do you rank your business?
- Are you more expensive than your competitors?
- Are there features that your competitors offer that you don’t? Can you offer similar features?
- Are you leading your industry or following?
- Are you second best or 22nd best?
- Are you satisfied with your current position in the market place?
- Are you simply surviving, or are you thriving and leading the pack?
The answers to these questions will lead you down a path toward what is called “systems thinking.” And at this upcoming Biz Café, Gisele Mascarich, Systems Engineer, will give you the scoop on: “Systems Thinking: What it is, and Why it’s Critical for Moving Your Business Forward Today.”
Bottom line: Systems thinking is about putting yourself in the place of your customer, understanding their view about how well your product/service solution meets their needs.
At this Biz Café, you’ll learn a whole new way of big-picture thinking that will offer new pathways to success. You’ll leave this Biz Café with:
- The fundamental tools required to foster “systems thinking” in your organization
- Examples of thriving and successful organizations whose products and services delight their customers
- An understanding of the processes these successful organizations implemented and perfected to get there
Don’t forget: Due to popular demand, Biz Café is now from 3-5 p.m.
Please join us at Rounds Bakery from 3 to 5 p.m. on Wednesday, June 19; the program starts at 4 p.m. It’s free to attend, no RSVPs are needed, and everyone is welcome!