Wednesday, January 15:
Interested in saving the Earth in 2020 — while still making a profit for your business? Of COURSE you are!
Join us for the first Biz Café of a new decade, where Liz Futch will talk about a powerful equation with long-term repercussions.
Sustainability: People + Planet = Profit
Our January Biz Café is a must-attend event: You’ll learn essential tips about how to integrate sustainability into your business operations in a way that makes financial sense. Futch will teach you where to start and what resources are available for free or low cost. You’ll take away ideas for 2020 that can mitigate risks, create opportunities and save money.
During her presentation, Futch will provide insights about:
- What sustainability is and what it is not.
- Why businesses should incorporate social and environmental factors along with financial factors in decision-making.
- Examples of businesses that have succeeded by paying attention to environmental and social impacts in addition to financial impacts.
- Where you as an owner or employee can start or continue on a path.
- Where are your opportunities to make an impact? How paying attention to the three areas of sustainability opens up opportunities.
As founder/chief impact officer of Summit Sustainability, Futch has been integral in helping businesses take action to support long-term sustainability. Her goal is to give systems an efficiency boost, prioritize workplace culture and position businesses for a profitable, conscious future.
So join us at Rounds Bakery from 2 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan 15; the program starts at 3 p.m. It’s free to attend, no RSVPs are needed, and everyone is welcome!