Wednesday, December 18:
The sad reality: In order to reach your audience on social media, you’ll have to pay.
Or is it?
Few people know how to get beyond the measly 1-2 percent organic reach of a standard business status update without the need to pay. But Wes McQuillen does, and he’s offering to teach you — for free.
Join us at our December Biz Café, where you’ll learn insider tips about the Facebook algorithm and ideas for creating a content strategy that will grow organic reach.
McQuillen’s presentation — “Organic Social Growth Hacking” — will teach you:
- How to achieve big Facebook results without paying for boosted posts or paid ads.
- Types of content that have the greatest reach and highest levels of engagement.
- The importance of early engagement and how to create an engagement pod of collaborative peers.
- How to leverage existing relationships to create content that increases reach of all involved parties.
- Understanding the Facebook algorithm and using it for creative problem solving.
As the Principal at ALTER Strategies, McQuillen is well-versed in traditional and alternative marketing approaches for clients — including age-restricted and highly-regulated industries. He is also the former Director of Marketing for Sierra Well, a cannabis company in Nevada.
So join us at Rounds Bakery from 2 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 18; the program starts at 3 p.m. It’s free to attend, no RSVPs are needed, and everyone is welcome!
Be prepared to learn tips that Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t want you to know — all during the December Biz Café!