Wednesday, February 19:
You likely have big ideas about your business.
Now it’s time to earn the spotlight you deserve and help bolster your business’ bottom line by becoming a thought leader.
Thought leadership is a buzzworthy marketing concept, but there’s more to it than hype: It can communicate authenticity and trust and bring national attention to your brand. And during the February Biz Café, a team that has “been there, done that” will show you the ropes, as Cristal Herrera and Emily Bacheller from Renown Health present “Building a National Thought Leadership Position.”
The team at Renown devised a successful strategy to position their President and CEO, Dr. Tony Slonim, as a national thought leader in the healthcare space. Using this campaign as a template, Herrera and Bacheller will teach you practical information you can apply to your business.
During their presentation, you will learn:
- What makes a great thought leader
- How to create content to support a thought leadership campaign
- The connection between thought leadership and CSR (corporate social responsibility)
- How to measure the success of a thought leadership campaign
- How to reproduce the success of a thought leadership campaign
About the speakers:
- Cristal Herrera’s marketing experience has helped drive strategy and execution for all facets of integrated B2B and B2C marketing programs. She is an expert in building brand awareness, penetrating new markets, driving revenue growth and strengthening competitive market positions.
- Emily Bacheller is an experienced digital marketer who currently serves as Social Media Business Partner at Renown Health. She is passionate about online reputation management and enjoys improving processes and escalating feedback to help patients feel heard.
So join us at Rounds Bakery from 2 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb 19th; the program starts at 3 p.m. It’s free to attend, no RSVPs are needed, and everyone is welcome!
Be prepared to learn how to elevate your voice to thought leader status at this must-attend (and FREE!) NCET event.