Retention: Investing in Employees
Wednesday, Oct 23 | Networking: 11 am | Program: Noon
Employee retention is crucial to good business, and there are effective ways to hold onto great talent in your workforce.
Join us on Oct. 23 as Amber Barnes, a noted expert on people in the workplace and a coach, trainer and consultant on employee issues, discusses effective ways to retain your best employees and in doing so improve your business from top to bottom.
Amber’s key takeaway here: Gaining clarity in the latest research about human motivation as it relates to employee retention.
Here are some key bullet points Amber will address in this Biz Bite:
- Get clear about whom you’re trying to retain and why.
- How to expand our thinking about retention by looking at where your organization sits in the employer ecosystem.
- What has shaped our current thinking about motivating employees to stay (and what we need to know today).
- Which retention strategies have the same effect as junk food?
- Which retention strategies are sustainable and good for people?
Come for the lunch and stay for the discussion on how you can improve your business by retaining great talent through the best practices preached by a noted expert.
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership! Join NCET now and save.
Wednesday, Oct 23, 2019
11 am – 1 pm
$30 – NCET members
$40 – non-members
Reno-Sparks Convention Center
4590 S. Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89502
Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
$240 – NCET members
$320 – non-members
All NCET luncheon events must be paid for in advance. Unpaid reservations will be cancelled automatically.
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event
- NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events. Your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save!
About Our Speaker
Amber Barnes is the founder and chief learning officer of StartHuman, a company on a mission to re-humanize the workplace and beyond.
Amber has worked in the field of people and culture development for over a decade. As a facilitator, coach, trainer and consultant, she partners with employees and leaders to create extraordinary employee experiences and cultures that are good for humans.
NCET Biz Bite Sponsorship Opportunities
NCET provides a wide range of display tables and sponsorship opportunities to promote your businesses.
For more information, contact NCET at info@NCET.org