Email Productivity Tips and Tricks
March 28 11 am – 1 pm
Become an E-mail ninja: get the latest E-mail productivity tips and tricks
On March 28, join NCET and Darren McBride, founder and CEO of Sierra Computer Group, as he will get down to brass tacks about your inbox and offer practical advice on how to more effectively manage email.
Email has become both a productivity tool and a giant time waster. Too many people don’t take advantage of automation to reduce their email workload. Darren will shed some light on the following:
- An overview of mail services and advantages/disadvantages of each.
- Tips about how to reduce volume of newsletters and spam.
- Ideas on sending secure email attachments (for documents like tax returns) for free.
- An overview of how artificial intelligence can sort and sift your incoming email to save you time.
- How to easily backup and archive your email
- Identifying and avoiding Phishing attacks via email
- Syncing email and calendars with mobile devices and how to deal with duplication
Come learn how to slay your electronic inbox and get organized once and for all!
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership!
Wednesday, March 28, 2018
11:00 am > 1:00 pm
- $27 – NCET members
- $37 – non-members
NEW! Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
- $216 – NCET members
- $296 – non-members
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
– Advance reservations required. RSVP by 5 pm on the Tuesday before the lunch. (Sorry, walk-ins not available)
– We encourage you to pay in advance—there is a $10 service charge for payment at the door.
– No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events. Your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save!
Darren McBride is a graduate from the University of Nevada Reno in Electrical Engineering. He is the founder and CEO of Sierra Computer Group, a Managed services IT provider started in 1987. The firm sells, maintains and manages networks and computers. Mr. McBride was the long0time host of the Computer Bytes radio show on KOH, is a Microsoft certified Instructor and engineer with specialty in computer security and privacy.
For more information, contact NCET at (775) 453-0130 or info@NCET.org
|Luncheon Sponsorships – $500 per luncheon||Luncheon Display Tables – $100 per luncheon|
|• Logo and live link on four emails sent to 7,000 of Northern Nevada business, community and educational leaders.
• Logo and live link on NCET’s Tech Bite webpage
• Mention on NCET’s Facebook pages
• Recognition at luncheon
• Logo displayed in onscreen before luncheon begins
• Opportunity to distribute literature and other handouts to attendees
• Sponsorships include a display table and two tickets to that month’s luncheon.
|Looking for an inexpensive way to promote your business?
NCET offers display table space exclusively to NCET members at each Tech Bite luncheon for the bargain price of just $100 for a full table.
You can use your table for collateral and displays, to hand out information, to pass out pamphlets or to greet attendees. This is a great way to highlight your services and promote your business!
You can reserve your display table as you purchase your ticket to the luncheon.
|For more information, contact Dave Archer at (775) 315-7635 or Dave@NCET.org to take advantage of these opportunities.|