The next ASSESS – LICENSE – LAUNCH on Friday, October 21, 2016 will cover the “Business Benefits of Social Media.” Presenter Alex Soeth, MBA Grad Assistant, Nevada SBDC will speak at the free event from 7:15 to 9 a.m. on the first floor of Reno City Hall.
Social media has many platforms and is constantly changing and updating, providing vast opportunities for business owners. Entrepreneurs wear many hats, and relying on experts to keep them current and relevant is a smart practice to keep their businesses thriving, while others try to figure things out alone. How are you keeping current with your social media marketing and branding? Join the Nevada SBDC and the City of Reno in this must-attend presentation.
Agenda items will include:
- Why your business should be on Facebook
- How to increase sales with Facebook
- How to increase traffic to your Facebook
- Why every brand should be on Instagram
- Primary business benefits of Twitter
- Pinned Tweets
- What the app does
- Why people like this platform
- The most transparent/personable way to interact with customers
Register Here: http://nsbdc.ecenterdirect.com/events/3945