Do you struggle for time? Do you find yourself never having time for yourself, to do the things YOU want to do? Are you stuck in work, home, eat, sleep, repeat mode? Are you always pushing your dreams away, for that one day, when somehow you are going to have time? Only to realize that day never comes? What if that day is today? Today is your day to commit to change. Commit to these new habits and free 10, 20, even 30 hours/week. Are you ready?
Imagine the things you can do if you had ten or more extra hours a week:
- Research and book your dream vacation
- Get in the best shape of your life
- Enjoy the company of your friends
- Sleep more
- Spend quality time with the kids
- Find someone to spend your life with
- Volunteer for the organization you love
- Cook wholesome meals for the family
- Finish a new project for your business or house that always gets pushed aside
- Write a book
- Find your next dream job
- Take up a new hobby
- Spend hours in nature
- Meditate and do yoga
- Start a new business so you can quit your corporate job
This list goes on and on. What is your motivation for finding more time? What do you dream of? What do you want to do with the extra time? Write it down. This is your WHY. You need to know your WHY before you can commit to these habits. Habits are hard to change.
We get sucked into distractions, into mundane non-important stuff. Knowing your WHY will help you stay motivated and focused. Got your WHY? Good. Whatever you want to do with that extra time, know that you can do it.
Now let’s save you 10+ hours a week so you can focus on your WHY.
Read the rest of the article at unhustle.com.