CRM: Tiny Acronym, Big Business Impact
June 27 11 am – 1 pm
CRM, or customer relationship management, is both a business concept and a category of business software. As a concept, it involves every interaction and exchange between your business and your customer. It allows your business to learn about the customer and tailor their experience directly to their needs. Marketing teams can use it to deliver the right message at the right time, sales teams can use it to work leads and close deals, and service teams can use it to quickly, efficiently provide targeted solutions while you’re on the line. At the core of the CRM concept is trust – trust which earns your business a customer, and keeps them coming back.
On June 27, join NCET and Keith Anderson, founder and CEO of Trinity Applied Internet, as he explains why businesses should use CRM and the benefits your business can realize as a result of using a solid CRM system.
By the end of the presentation, you should have:
- A new perspective on CRM and how it relates to your entire business (not just sales!)
- Understanding the main differences between CRM’s on the market.
- Ideas for improving your CRM, its usefulness and impact for your business, and adoption.
- Best practice tips and tricks.
Come learn how to connect and stay engaged with your customers using CRM…if you are not, chances are, your competition is!
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership! Join NCET now and save.
Wednesday, June 27, 2018 – 11 am > 1 pm
$27 – NCET members
$37 – non-member
NEW! Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
- $216 – NCET members
- $296 – non-members
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
– Advance reservations required. RSVP by 5 pm on the Tuesday before the lunch. (Sorry, walk-ins not available)
– We encourage you to pay in advance—there is a $10 service charge for payment at the door.
– No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events. Your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save!
Keith Anderson has almost 20 years’ experience in designing and programming database, web, and client server applications that drive business automation. He’s used, integrated with, and developed solutions for various CRM and other marketing software over the years, including Salesforce, Infusionsoft, SugarCRM, Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot, and Insightly. In 2017, his business Trinity Applied Internet became a registered certified Salesforce Consulting Partner, and is providing implementations and app development for Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Platform.
For more information, contact NCET at (775) 453-0130 or info@NCET.org
|Luncheon Sponsorships – $500 per luncheon||Luncheon Display Tables – $100 per luncheon|
|• Logo and live link on four emails sent to 7,000 of Northern Nevada business, community and educational leaders.
• Logo and live link on NCET’s Tech Bite webpage
• Mention on NCET’s Facebook pages
• Recognition at luncheon
• Logo displayed in onscreen before luncheon begins
• Opportunity to distribute literature and other handouts to attendees
• Sponsorships include a display table and two tickets to that month’s luncheon.
|Looking for an inexpensive way to promote your business?
NCET offers display table space exclusively to NCET members at each Tech Bite luncheon for the bargain price of just $100 for a full table.
You can use your table for collateral and displays, to hand out information, to pass out pamphlets or to greet attendees. This is a great way to highlight your services and promote your business!
You can reserve your display table as you purchase your ticket to the luncheon.
|For more information, contact Dave Archer at (775) 315-7635 or Dave@NCET.org to take advantage of these opportunities.|