Social Media: Where to Start
Wednesday, Feb 26 | Networking: 11 am | Program: Noon
Social media has become a truly 21st century fabric of business life. But determining which social media channels work best — and which don’t — can be confusing at best and detrimental to business at worst.
On February 26, noted Reno social media guru Cinammon Davies, a certified Digital Marketing Ninja in her own right, will lead a lively discussion with her insights on the best channels you can take when jumping into the social media world and how they can help lead you and your business to greater success.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this Biz Bite:
- That ANYONE can get started with a social media channel – even if you have zero experience.
- Some of the do’s and don’ts when social media is concerned.
- Why you need a proper plan (to keep the channel manageable).
- Why you need boundaries for your own sanity as well as actionable steps that will enable attendees to get started with the social channel or channels that are right for them and their business.
Come for the lunch and stay for the discussion on how to make sense of social media’s many channels and what they can mean to improving businesses’ bottom lines.
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership! Join NCET now and save.
Wednesday, Feb 26, 2019
11 am – 1 pm
$30 – NCET members
$40 – non-members
Reno-Sparks Convention Center
4590 S. Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89502
Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
$240 – NCET members
$320 – non-members
All NCET luncheon events must be paid for in advance. Unpaid reservations will be cancelled automatically.
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event
- NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events. Your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save!
About Our Speaker
Cinammon Davies is an Account Executive for the USA Today Network in Reno who develops strategies for empowering businesses to increase market share.
Cinammon knows that when she helps her friends and neighbors succeed, she is at the same time helping to build a stronger economy for our region. Cinammon is a certified Digital Marketing Ninja and is often recognized internally and externally for her ability to drive exceptional results for her clients.
Cinammon supports her community by serving as the VP of Social Media for the NCET (Nevada’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology) as well as the VP of Community Engagement for AMA Reno Tahoe (American Marketing Association). She is also a proud member of the Northern Nevada Bluegrass Association.
NCET Biz Bite Sponsorship Opportunities
NCET provides a wide range of display tables and sponsorship opportunities to promote your businesses.
For more information, contact NCET at info@NCET.org