The registration and application period is now open for the first-ever Business Pitch Competition in conjunction with the Governor’s Conference on Business, August 25, 2015 in Reno. This statewide competition is open to businesses in operation for two years or less from all industries.
Pitch your business, product or service to an expert panel for a chance to win a prize package that could give a boost to your early stage venture. More importantly, you will receive feedback and insights from the judging panel and have the opportunity to network with other business professionals and gain exposure to potential customers or investors.
First place wins $13,500 in cash and IT support services. Second place wins $2,500 cash.
- Open to licensed and established companies operating throughout the state of Nevada. Proof of licensing required.
- The competition is not restricted to a specific industry- all industry sectors are encouraged to participate.
- Companies must be in operation two years or less.
- Companies must have with generated gross revenue not to exceed $250,000 annually.
- Employees of the State of Nevada and all associated sponsors of the pitch competition are ineligible to participate.
Applications will be accepted through July 17, 2015 at 5 p.m. PST. For more information about the competition, including guidelines and rules and application process and timeline, visit govconference.nv.gov.
Be sure to visit NCET’s booth at the Governor’s Conference on Business.