NCET’s Tech Wednesdays are an inexpensive way to promote your company, products and services, and to help support NCET’s programs. Here are the key elements of the Tech Wednesdays program:
* NCET’s Tech Wednesdays showcase a different local company on the second Wednesday of each month from 5:30 until 7:30 pm.
* NCET heavily promotes these events via:
- Emails to 7,000 of Northern Nevada’s business, community and educational leaders, and each email promotes you and includes your logo and a link to your website.
- A 400-word feature article with photo(s) in the Reno-Gazette Journal profiling your business
- Dedicated webpages on the NCET.org website which promote you and include your logo and a link to your website.
- NCET’s social media sites including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Event photos are posted on Flickr and Facebook.
- Livestream coverage of each event, which are archived for later access.
- Placement in numerous community calendars.
* NCET generally begins marketing and promotion about one month before each event. You should provide a hi-rez logo (ideally vector-based), a three or four sentence description of the event, and two or three photos that illustrate your business, products or services.
* You provide the food and beverages. The food is usually appetizers, sandwiches or something similar, while the beverages typically include water, soft drinks, beer and wine.
* 40 – 75 people typically attend each event, so you’ll need a space large enough for them to gather, and hand-outs, literature, samples and refreshments for that number.
* NCET will introduce you, and then someone from your company can make a presentation usually lasting up to 15 minutes. We encourage you to showcase your new and interesting technologies, products or services; provide tours of their facility; or to do something similar.
* NCET handles all marketing and RSVPs, along with check-in on the evening of the event.
* NCET charges attendees $15 for NCET members and $25 for non-members. All proceeds are used for NCET’s programs.
Thank you for your interest in hosting an NCET Tech Wednesday. To book your Tech Wednesday, please contact us at 775-315-7635 or info@NCET.org