Wednesday, May 17, 2017
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
How to make your website achieve your business goals
Did you know that digital media has surpassed television as the primary entertainment channel? It has! It’s also our primary communication channel. It’s absolutely essential in 2017 to ensure you have a high performing website in order to continue to gain new customers and grow your business. Many business leaders and marketing teams focus only on driving traffic to their website and then making sure it looks “good” and is “on brand.” While, this is great, they are missing the most important element… is their website actually accomplishing its strategic mission for their business?
On May 17, join NCET and hear Chad Hallert Director of Strategy at Noble Studios, explain why making sure your website actually works and is doing its job for your business.
After attending the luncheon you will understand:
- Why a site looking good and being on brand are secondary to asking “what’s my website’s purpose?” and “does it deliver?”
- How user intent and search should guide your site’s content.
- Site performance best practices that you can’t ignore.
- How to optimize your site for better performance with minimal technical skills.
If you’re ready curious about whether you are truly optimizing your website’s potential, you will not want to miss the Tech Bite!
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership!
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
11:00 am > 1:00 pm
- $25 – NCET members
- $35 – non-members
NEW! Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
- $200 – NCET members
- $280 – non-members
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
- Advance reservations required. RSVP by midnight on the Tuesday before the lunch. (Sorry, walk-ins not available)
- We encourage you to pay in advance—there is a $10 service charge for payment at the door.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events. Your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save!
Chad Hallert is the winner of The Direct Marketing News’ 40 Under 40, a consistent content contributor to a variety of well-known marketing publications, and a speaker at numerous top tier industry conferences.
Chad is one of the premier digital marketing strategists in the country. He brings more than 15 years of digital marketing leadership experience to his role as Director of Strategy at Noble Studios. In this role, he defines the marketing product offerings of the company, oversees the strategic services team and works with global brands such as Autodesk, FICO, Ashford University, Tahiti and others to maximize the performance and ROI of their digital marketing investments.
For more information, contact NCET at (775) 453-0130 or info@NCET.org
|Luncheon Sponsorships – $500 per luncheon||Luncheon Display Tables – $100 per luncheon|
|• Logo and live link on four emails sent to 7,000 of Northern Nevada business, community and educational leaders.
• Logo and live link on NCET’s Tech Bite webpage
• Mention on NCET’s Facebook pages
• Recognition at luncheon
• Logo displayed in onscreen before luncheon begins
• Opportunity to distribute literature and other handouts to attendees
• Sponsorships include a display table and two tickets to that month’s luncheon.
|Looking for an inexpensive way to promote your business?
NCET offers display table space exclusively to NCET members at each Tech Bite luncheon for the bargain price of just $100 for a full table.
You can use your table for collateral and displays, to hand out information, to pass out pamphlets or to greet attendees. This is a great way to highlight your services and promote your business!
You can reserve your display table as you purchase your ticket to the luncheon.
|For more information, contact Dave Archer at (775) 315-7635 or Dave@NCET.org to take advantage of these opportunities.|
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software