Wednesday, March 22, 2017
11:00 am – 1:00 pm (Now, with more networking!)
Driving Growth for Company Leaders.
Every company leader wants sales growth. Are you getting the sales growth you need? In this interactive presentation Alice will share some new ideas on how to get the growth you need. Some of these ideas may surprise you.
So many companies today are stuck. They can’t get to the next level of sales growth. They are either lacking in the strategy or tactics to get more sales. It’s not surprising. Most company leaders are not sales experts and have had little or no training and even if they have a sales leader that person may need help to get the strategy and tactics in place.
Many companies can’t get the sales growth they need because they don’t have a strategic plan. You can’t have a winning sales plan without a winning strategic plan.
Whether you are leading sales as the company leader or you have sales management in place you need to know that recent research by Vantage Point Performance reveals that the cost of poor sales management is huge. In a study of 518 sales managers across a dozen Fortune 500 sales forces, they found that the top 25% of managers achieved an average of 115% of their team’s revenue targets. But the bottom 25% performed at only 76% of their goals. In other words, low-performing sales managers underachieved 39% in revenue attainment. Will you be in the top 25 percent?
In this presentation, you will learn.
- Dramatic Growth requires change.
- Most companies are losing revenue because of poor sales management.
- There is enormous pressure on companies to have rapid exponential sales growth.
- Company leaders are stuck. They don’t know what to do to get the growth they need.
- Everyone is looking at the sales team and blaming them for lack of sales.
You will leave understanding the skill-set, tool-set and mindset needed and with new ideas that you can use tomorrow to start on your path to getting the sales growth you want.
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership!
Wednesday, March 22, 2017
11:00 am > 1:00 pm
- $25 – NCET members
- $35 – non-members
NEW! Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
- $200 – NCET members
- $280 – non-members
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
- Advance reservations required. RSVP by midnight on the Tuesday before the lunch. (Sorry, walk-ins not available)
- We encourage you to pay in advance—there is a $10 service charge for payment at the door.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events. Your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save!
Alice Heiman is a sales expert and networking guru who walks you through what it takes to sell successfully whether it’s your job to sell or you’re a business owner who never dreamed you’d have to sell. Informative, compelling, experienced and smart! Alice Heiman motivates her audience and makes a profound difference in the way they approach networking, lead generation and sales. A nationally recognized expert, she has a proven record of leading and inspiring corporate sales teams and start-ups alike.
For more information, contact NCET at (775) 453-0130 or info@NCET.org
|Luncheon Sponsorships – $500 per luncheon||Luncheon Display Tables – $100 per luncheon|
|• Logo and live link on four emails sent to 7,000 of Northern Nevada business, community and educational leaders.
• Logo and live link on NCET’s Tech Bite webpage
• Mention on NCET’s Facebook pages
• Recognition at luncheon
• Logo displayed in onscreen before luncheon begins
• Opportunity to distribute literature and other handouts to attendees
• Sponsorships include a display table and two tickets to that month’s luncheon.
|Looking for an inexpensive way to promote your business?
NCET offers display table space exclusively to NCET members at each Tech Bite luncheon for the bargain price of just $100 for a full table.
You can use your table for collateral and displays, to hand out information, to pass out pamphlets or to greet attendees. This is a great way to highlight your services and promote your business!
You can reserve your display table as you purchase your ticket to the luncheon.
|For more information, contact Dave Archer at (775) 315-7635 or Dave@NCET.org to take advantage of these opportunities.|
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software