ECO WINDOWS, LLC
Commercial and Mutli-family window and doors.
Come work as an Estimator for a growing company that offers room for career advancement and strives to possess a great company culture.
ECO Windows, LLC has been providing multi-family, residential, commercial, and hospitality projects quality European Style Tilt and Turn Windows for over 7 years. Our windows have been installed in building across the United States.
- We specialize in importing and manufacturing premium quality uPVC, high performance tilt and turn windows and doors.
- Our proprietary custom designed 3-1/4” multi-chamber frame makes ECO Energy windows one of the most energy efficient on the marker, with U-value of up to 0.10 (R10).
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to work Full Time in our Estimating Department. Using blueprints, specs, and take offs our Estimators interact with our customers and provide them takeoffs and quotes for projects. No Estimating experience is necessary, we are willing to train the right individual.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Detail Orientated;
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Positive Attitude;
- Customer Service Orientated;
- Office Skill: Phones, Emailing, and Filing;
- Train-ability – Listens and learns quickly;
- Good Communication Skills;
- Social Media Experience;
- Self-Starter and able to work independently;
- Prioritizes and handles multiple projects concurrently, meeting deadlines as necessary.
ECO Windows, LLC is based in Sparks, Nevada. Our office is located in the beautiful Spanish Springs Area and is located about 15 minutes away from Downtown Reno.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Communal and Collaborative Office Environment.
- Great Company Culture.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Personal Pride in our product.
- Learn something new every day.
Please bring in your Salary Expectations, a Cover Letter, and your Resume to our Office, 4884 Sparks Blvd Suite 100 Sparks, NV 89436. Our Office is open Monday through Friday, 8am – 4:30pm. We look forward to working with you!