“THERE’S MONEY/FINANCING AVAILABLE?! HOW DO WE GET OUR HANDS ON IT?”
Every broker, builder, and developer in our region has worked with or is working with potential new businesses looking for money. If we hear of State managed or supported financing programs, they are often perceived to be a lot of work for little pay-off. At this luncheon we will learn If there REALLY is money available, and how to provide access to this capital to our clients.
Also, while economic development incentives are very straightforward in Nevada, it is important for commercial real estate professionals to understand what companies might (or might not) qualify. And what about that Catalyst fund? What are the parameters and how is it being used?
Wednesday, November 6th: 11:00 AM – Networking / 11:45 AM – Program begins
Atlantis Resort Casino
Moderator: Mike Skaggs – Deputy Director, GOED
- Incentive: Pete Wallish- Northern Nevada Director, GOED
- Financing: Miguel Luina– Vice President Co-Investment Team, Hamilton Lane
Silver State Equity Fund
- Karsten Heise – Technology Commercialization Director, GOED, Battle Born Fund
- Mindy Elliott – Consultant, GOED, State Small Business Credit Initiative
- Rob Hooper – Executive Director, NNDA, EB-5
CCIM, CREW & NAIOP members: $25 / Non-members: $45