The final oral competition for the TMCC/TMCC High School/SilverSky Business Plan
Competition will be held at TMCC February 1 between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.,
followed by an award ceremony naming the three winning teams at 4:30 in the
atrium of the Red Mountain Building. Out of numerous entrants, six finalist teams were selected to present their business plans to a panel of oral judges. One team is from TMCC High School and the remaining five are from University of Nevada, Reno (UNR). Each team will be allocated one hour, with presentations at 9am, 10am, 11am, 1pm, 2pm and 3pm.
The six finalist teams, their affiliations, their business ideas and the order in which they will present are as follows:
• Power Development Technology (UNR ) – production of a super‐capacitor for
• Solar Hydrogen Energy Future (UNR ) – development of a method of producing sustainable energy.
• BioGrounds (UNR ) – utilization of spent coffee grounds to produce biodiesel.
• Monterey Jack Design (UNR ) – a specialized web design firm.
• Kuzook Surveys (UNR ) – a market research company providing on‐demand,
online survey solutions.
• Dragonfly Natural Foods (TMCC High School) – the mobile delivery of
healthy, alternative fast food.
You are invited to come and watch the presentations during the day, Red Mountain
Room 253, and to attend the awards ceremony thereafter. RSVP to attend the
awards ceremony as follows:
email@example.com or Melodie Harney 775-336-6466
Technorati Tags: TMCC/TMCC High School/SilverSky Business Plan Competition, Truckee Meadows Community College, UNR, University of Nevada Reno, Truckee Meadows High School, Melodie Harney, NCET, Nevada’s Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology