Everything you need to start or grow YOUR small business
Free to attend - Register in advance and save time when you arrive at the NCET Expo
1,000 attendees - The NCET Expo offers a world-class networking opportunity with 1,000 small business owners, entrepreneurs, investors, community leaders, educators and many, many more!
100+ exhibitors - Besides all of he products and services you need, our exhibitor also offer help and advice designed to help you start or grew YOUR business. You can see a complete list of exhibitors here
7 educational sessions - NCET is pleased to announce the 2013 NCET Expo Educational Workshops with separate tracks providing in-depth looks at Financing and Marketing. We also have sessions focused on health care, business plans and a special “Ask the Experts” session. The workshops are open to the public and free to attend. Pre-register now to attend the NCET Expo and you’ll save time when you arrive. All workshops are held in the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa’s Treasures meeting rooms on the east side of the 2nd floor.
FINANCIAL AND LEGAL TRACK – Treasures A/B
- 10:30 am – Funding Your Business – What you need to know to navigate today’s funding environment
- 11:30 am – Funding Sources – Part 1 covers alternative funding, banks, credit unions and State of Nevada development funds
- 1:00 pm – Funding Sources – Part 2 covers angel financing, Venture Capital, factoring, capital development and Crowdfunding
- 2:30 pm – Legal Issues for Small and New Businesses – an interactive discussion relating to the most common legal mistakes made when starting or growing a company.
PLANNING AND MARKETING TRACK – Treasures C/D
- 10:30 am – Business Plans – an interactive workshop to help you take the principles of business planning and put them to action to drive results in YOUR business to drive results.
- 11:30 am – “Ask the Experts” – Open forum on range of topics including accounting, Human Resources / staffing and general business issues.
- 1:00 pm – Marketing Strategies and Cost-Effective Tactics – the traditional tactical aspects of cost effective marketing including public relations, social media and email marketing, AND the “strategic” dimension that includes the research needed to know your marketplace, your competitors and your prospective customers.
We expect about 1,000 people to attend this year’s NCET Expo, with about 50% already having businesses with 20 or fewer employees, and the 50% looking to start a business. You can reach them by reserving your booth now: