Goldilocks should have been so lucky to be a client of Selco Products Company.
Selco’s goal is to keep clients around the world in that “just right” temperature zone. Whether working with clients in the food service equipment, HVAC or manufacturing machinery industries, Selco offers a broad range of temperature sensing, protection and electronic control devices to a broad market.
Selco moved from Southern California to Reno in 2009, bringing about 25 employees with them in the initial relocation. Since then, the team has driven sales and job growth by working with customers, suppliers and each other, innovating and expanding product offerings to meet its diverse clientele.
Tech Wednesday attendees will gain:
- Insight into a high product mix, low- to medium-quantity manufacturing, engineering, sales, and marketing organization that has experienced organic growth from being a manufacturer’s representative to distribution to true manufacturing both in house and via partners around the world.
- An understanding of the employment philosophy at Selco, which provides an opportunity for improved quality of life, personal and professional growth, and an environment that gives a voice to each employee.
- A broader awareness of the Selco motto: “Our Service Makes the Difference,” which extends to the customer, to partner suppliers, to employees and to the community.
Selco Products Company is online at www.selcoproducts.com
Wednesday, May 13, 2015, 5:30 – 7:30
• $15 – NCET members
• $25 – non-members
• $10 – Children under 18 accompanied by parent or adult guardian
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events and your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save!
Selco Products Company
8780 Technology Way
Reno, NV 89521-5908, USA (map)
The fine print:
• We encourage you to pay in advance as there’s a $10 service charge if you pay at the door.
• No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
For more information, contact NCET at (775) 453-0130 or info@NCET.org.