The idea of “printing” may seem like a dated concept, but Nevada Blue accepts that as a challenge.
Sure, the family owned and operated printing company has been in business since 1992 and boasts more than 100 years combined experience in the reprographics industry. But what makes Nevada Blue different: The company is tapping technology in order to reinvent itself.
We pride ourselves on having the most current, up-to-date equipment and technology to help serve our customers as well as possible,” says Steve Tye, Reno branch manager. “With our industry transitioning in large part from
information distribution via paper to digital file transfer and sharing, we had to reinvent ourselves a number of years ago to stay ahead of the trend.”
The result: Nevada Blue boasts the most complete project management software available in the current marketplace, which is currently being used by UNR, Storey County and many of the larger home builders in the area.
With technology at the forefront on the industry, during Tech Wednesday at Nevada Blue, participants will:
- Experience a complete shop tour of Nevada Blue’s many different departments, including wide-format black and white, small-format black and white, color graphics and wide-format color department;
- Explore Nevada Blue’s digital plan room, where the Tech Wednesday host will be showing a brief demonstration of how the information is distributed through the system;
- See all of Nevada Blue’s equipment, which will be running to showcase the technology;
- Take away fun, printed materials for those who are interested.
Nevada Blue is online at www.nvblue.com.
February 10, 2016, 5:30 – 7:30
• $15 – NCET members
• $25 – General Admission
• $10 – Children under 18 accompanied by parent or adult guardian
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events and your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save!
9738 S. Virginia St
Reno, NV 89511 (map)
The fine print:
• We encourage you to pay in advance as there’s a $10 service charge if you pay at the door.
• No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
For more information, contact NCET at (775) 453-0130 or info@NCET.org.