May 11, 2016
5:30 – 6:00 pm Networking / 6:00 – 7:30 pm Program
How exactly do companies go from product idea, to engineering, to manufacture and ultimately to market?
They do so with the help of companies like Reno-based Vital Systems.
The company, in business for three decades, is an electronics design and manufacturing firm that develops new products for customers and manufactures them in large volumes. Vital Systems takes ideas from concept to market, all in a one-stop shop.
“Working together, we come up with products that take shape on paper first,” explains Hamid Zaidi, founder, president and CEO.
“Then we build prototype units to test the design and performance. Once past this stage, we manufacture the products in the volumes our customers need, for their roll out to the market.”
Vital Systems opened its doors in 1986 after receiving training and certification from the U.S. Department of Defense. The certification was to build defense electronics to a higher standard, meeting Weapons Systems Specification requirements — stringent, detailed standards created during development of a weapons system.
Since then, Vital Systems has parlayed its electronic manufacturing services into work for the military, aerospace, medical, safety and many other industries.
Now, clients are located locally, regionally, and nationally, and products manufactured for Vital Systems’ customers are sold worldwide.
During Tech Wednesday at Vital Systems, participants will:
- Go behind the scenes and gain a better understanding of the technology behind Vital Systems’ electronic manufacturing capabilities;
- Learn how the company’s team of experts helps clients merge concepts with technology to manufacture products.
• $15 – NCET members
• $25 – General Admission
• $10 – Children under 18 accompanied by parent or adult guardian
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events and your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save!
4999 Aircenter Circle,
Reno, NV 89502(map)
The fine print:
• We encourage you to pay in advance as there’s a $10 service charge if you pay at the door.
• No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
For more information, contact NCET at (775) 453-0130 or info@NCET.org.