The next Tech Café is a total techie two-fer; and you’re invited!
This time, you’ll not only hear from one expert — but two — on important business topics. Rod Jorgensen, Director of Counseling for the Nevada Small Business Development Center (Nevada SBDC), and Sandra Rentas, Hispanic Business Development Advisor, will co-present, meaning you’ll get twice the valuable information!
Their topic: “A Smattering of This and That for Small Business Owners (or Those Who Propose to Be).”
The third Wednesday of each month is when NCET invites an expert to offer insights about technology, business or professional development during Tech Café. Rod Jorgensen and Sandra Rentas have a wealth of practical knowledge about starting a business, including insights into:
– Idea generation — how dreams can become reality
– Baby Boomers to Millennials — changing priorities and mindsets
– Marketing for small business — how small businesses can compete
– Financing for small businesses — how to present yourself, and where is the money
– Exporting — how to get into the game
– Networking — how to gain notoriety in your local community quickly
So join us in The Basement. Go to the historic post office in downtown Reno, then head downstairs. Listen, learn, enter to win raffle prizes — and learn from these two experts about growing your business.
NCET’s Tech Café is open from 2 to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, July 19, and the program starts at 3 p.m.
Oh, and by the way: It’s free to attend, no RSVPs are needed, and everyone is welcome. Don’t miss this worthwhile “smattering” of essential info from two local experts!
(Parking is available in The Basement’s lot next to the Truckee River along with lots of nearby street parking and free parking in the Cal Neva parking garage.)