Wednesday, October 28, 2015
11:30 – Noon: Networking
Noon – 1 pm: Program
How to use gmail for work for and be an email ninja.
Approximately 10 years Google entered the arena of web based email, joining other brands like AOL, Yahoo, and Hotmail. Since then Gmail has surpassed those competitors by becoming the standard-bearer for ad supported, consumer email services. Did you know that in 2014, Gmail smartphone app had over 90 million users? Or that nearly 25% of Americans use Gmail during work hours?
So what makes Gmail so popular?
On October 28, Nicole Rose Dion will share facts, tips, and tricks about Gmail. By the time you leave the luncheon you will know how to use labels/folders in Gmail to help organize your email; manage contacts and groups, and how to strive (and hopefully achieve) for an empty inbox.
Join us for Tech Bite on Wednesday, October 28, from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm at the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa.
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership!
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
11:30 am > 1:00 pm
- $25 – NCET members
- $35 – non-members
NEW! Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
- $200 – NCET members
- $280 – non-members
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
- Advance reservations required. RSVP by 5:00 pm on the Tuesday before the lunch. (Sorry, walk-ins not available)
- We encourage you to pay in advance—there is a $10 service charge for payment at the door.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
Nicole Rose Dion is the Co-VP of Social Media for NCET and Email/Web Manager for AAF Reno.
|Luncheon Sponsorships – $500 per luncheon||Luncheon Display Tables|
|• Logo and live link on four emails sent to 7,000 of Northern Nevada business, community and educational leaders.
• Logo and live link on NCET’s Tech Bite webpage
• Mention on NCET’s Facebook pages• Recognition at luncheon
• Logo displayed in onscreen before luncheon begins
• Opportunity to distribute literature and other handouts to attendees
• Sponsorships include a display table and two tickets to that month’s luncheon.
|Looking for an inexpensive way to promote your business?
NCET offers display table space exclusively to NCET members at each Tech Bite luncheon for the bargain price of just $150 for a full table or $75 for a 1/2 table.
Use your table for displays, to hand out information, pass out pamphlets or to greet attendees.This is a great way to highlight your services and promote your business!
You can reserve your 1/2 table or a full table as you purchase your ticket to the luncheon.
|For more information, contact Melissa Marsh at (775) 771-2426 or Melissa.marsh@HRinDemand.com to take advantage of these opportunities.|