Wednesday, December 7, 2016
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Join Us for a Holiday Networking Lunch
NCET cordially invites you and your staff to a Holiday Networking Lunch.
Brad Stewart and Lenora Graham, both of ProLogistix will discuss the topic of Recruiting for Small Businesses and after their short presentation we will mix and mingle.
Please bring canned goods to assist the Northern Nevada Food Bank in feeding those less fortunate during the Holidays.
Brad Stewart and Lenora, of ProLogistix will touch on the following five areas of recruiting for a stellar 2017:
* Our Employment Market
* Why Am I Hiring?
* Qualifications: Nice-to-Have/Need-to-Have
* Passive vs. Active Recruiting
* Recruiting Tips, Tricks, and Tools
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership!
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
11:00 am > 1:00 pm
- $25 – NCET members
- $35 – non-members
NEW! Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
- $200 – NCET members
- $280 – non-members
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
- Advance reservations required. RSVP by 3:00 pm on the Tuesday before the lunch. (Sorry, walk-ins not available)
- We encourage you to pay in advance—there is a $10 service charge for payment at the door.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
Brad Stewart is the Area Director for EmployBridge, the largest staffing and recruiting firm in northern Nevada. Brands offered in our region include ProLogistix, ResourceMFG and Personnel One and support logistics, manufacturing and administrative needs for their clients. Brad is a 25 year resident of northern Nevada and holds a Master’s Degree in Business and a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, both from the University of Nevada.
Lenora Graham relocated to Reno 12 years ago from New York, where she was the Director of U.S. Operations for a division of Chanel. In Reno, she worked with Intuit Software as Global Business Development Manager. Her work there included assisting resellers across the nation, as well as off-shore call centers, with their operations and sales processes. Lenora joined ProLogistix in 2012, and now manages two offices in the Reno area. She attended SUNY Purchase, studying theatrical design, and is heavily involved in the arts community in Reno.
|Luncheon Sponsorships – $500 per luncheon||Luncheon Display Tables|
|• Logo and live link on four emails sent to 7,000 of Northern Nevada business, community and educational leaders.
• Logo and live link on NCET’s Tech Bite webpage
• Mention on NCET’s Facebook pages• Recognition at luncheon
• Logo displayed in onscreen before luncheon begins
• Opportunity to distribute literature and other handouts to attendees
• Sponsorships include a display table and two tickets to that month’s luncheon.
|Looking for an inexpensive way to promote your business?
NCET offers display table space exclusively to NCET members at each Tech Bite luncheon for the bargain price of just $100 for a full table.
You can use your table for collateral and displays, to hand out information, to pass out pamphlets or to greet attendees. This is a great way to highlight your services and promote your business!
You can reserve your display table as you purchase your ticket to the luncheon.
|For more information, contact Dave Archer at (775) 315-7635 or Dave@NCET.org to take advantage of these opportunities.|
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software