Wednesday, April 26, 2017
11:00 am – 1:00 pm (Now, with more networking!)
Work Smarter NOT Harder. What every business owner should know to turn revenue into profit
Many business owners have invested their lives; their savings; they work 60-70 hours each week; they hire coaches, marketers, social media people, design websites; and yet, their business just barely breaks even. Furthermore, many people in Northern Nevada work a job to support their business…it works; but is there a better way? Marie Gibson says “Absolutely!”
Join NCET for Tech Bite on April 22, and hear Marie Gibson, Principal of Gibson & Associates, provide key steps that every business owner must take to turn his/her revenues into profit.
During this luncheon, you’ll see how easy it is to truly take charge and speak the language of business, such as:
- Determining your niche and business model
- Setting and prioritizing goals
- Creating your internal systems
- Actually using your financial reports to make decisions
- Managing your time wisely
- Charging what you are worth
If you’re ready to become a powerful business with a fat bottom line, join us for The Key Steps to Transforming your Revenues into Profits!
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership!
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
11:00 am > 1:00 pm
- $25 – NCET members
- $35 – non-members
NEW! Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
- $200 – NCET members
- $280 – non-members
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
- Advance reservations required. RSVP by midnight on the Tuesday before the lunch. (Sorry, walk-ins not available)
- We encourage you to pay in advance—there is a $10 service charge for payment at the door.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
NCET members receive substantial discounts on NCET events. Your membership pays for itself quickly. Join NCET now and save!
Alice Heiman is a sales expert and networking guru who walks you through what it takes to sell successfully whether it’s your job to sell or you’re a business owner who never dreamed you’d have to sell. Informative, compelling, experienced and smart! Alice Heiman motivates her audience and makes a profound difference in the way they approach networking, lead generation and sales. A nationally recognized expert, she has a proven record of leading and inspiring corporate sales teams and start-ups alike.
For more information, contact NCET at (775) 453-0130 or info@NCET.org
|Luncheon Sponsorships – $500 per luncheon||Luncheon Display Tables – $100 per luncheon|
|• Logo and live link on four emails sent to 7,000 of Northern Nevada business, community and educational leaders.
• Logo and live link on NCET’s Tech Bite webpage
• Mention on NCET’s Facebook pages
• Recognition at luncheon
• Logo displayed in onscreen before luncheon begins
• Opportunity to distribute literature and other handouts to attendees
• Sponsorships include a display table and two tickets to that month’s luncheon.
|Looking for an inexpensive way to promote your business?
NCET offers display table space exclusively to NCET members at each Tech Bite luncheon for the bargain price of just $100 for a full table.
You can use your table for collateral and displays, to hand out information, to pass out pamphlets or to greet attendees. This is a great way to highlight your services and promote your business!
You can reserve your display table as you purchase your ticket to the luncheon.
|For more information, contact Dave Archer at (775) 315-7635 or Dave@NCET.org to take advantage of these opportunities.|
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software