Wednesday, December 16, 2015
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Join Us for NCET’s Holiday Networking Lunch
NCET cordially invites you and your staff to a Holiday Networking Lunch.
December’s luncheon will focus and mixing and mingling, and Melissa Marsh, founder/owner of
HRinDemand will share quick tips on “Three Ways to Refresh Your Employment Strategy for
2016!” Get ready to build a strong and resilient employment strategy with a renewed focus on:
– Creative recruiting
– Preparing and planning for increased pay rates and perks
– Developing your current workforce – ” Love the Ones You’re With”
Join us for Tech Bite on Wednesday, December 16, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Atlantis
Casino Resort Spa.
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership!
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
11:00 am > 1:00 pm
- $25 – NCET members
- $35 – non-members
NEW! Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
- $200 – NCET members
- $280 – non-members
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
- Advance reservations required. RSVP by 5:00 pm on the Tuesday before the lunch. (Sorry, walk-ins not available)
- We encourage you to pay in advance—there is a $10 service charge for payment at the door.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
Melissa Marsh is the founder/owner of HRinDemand, a human resources consulting firm specializing in helping small-business owners with all human resources functions, from compliance regulations and required paperwork to all aspects of employee relations and hiring. Her HR Tips newsletter offers more tips. Her company may be found online at HRinDemand.com
|Luncheon Sponsorships – $500 per luncheon||Luncheon Display Tables|
|• Logo and live link on four emails sent to 7,000 of Northern Nevada business, community and educational leaders.
• Logo and live link on NCET’s Tech Bite webpage
• Mention on NCET’s Facebook pages• Recognition at luncheon
• Logo displayed in onscreen before luncheon begins
• Opportunity to distribute literature and other handouts to attendees
• Sponsorships include a display table and two tickets to that month’s luncheon.
|Looking for an inexpensive way to promote your business?
NCET offers display table space exclusively to NCET members at each Tech Bite luncheon for the bargain price of just $150 for a full table or $75 for a 1/2 table.
Use your table for displays, to hand out information, pass out pamphlets or to greet attendees.This is a great way to highlight your services and promote your business!
You can reserve your 1/2 table or a full table as you purchase your ticket to the luncheon.
|For more information, contact Melissa Marsh at (775) 771-2426 or Melissa.marsh@HRinDemand.com to take advantage of these opportunities.|