Wednesday, September 28, 2016
11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Interactive Tech Bite with Brett Simmons on Social Media
Social Media is top of mind for many. On September 28, join NCET for an interactive Tech Bite event with Bret Simmons, Associate Professor of Management at The University of Nevada, Reno, who will lead an engaging audience-participation discussion that will focus on:
- 8 years of Social Media – what have you learned?
- Are you still active in Social Media? Why?
- Are you no longer active on Social Media? What made you quit?
- If you don’t engage on Social Media, why not?
- What do you see as the future impact of social media on both your professional and personal life?
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership!
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
11:00 am > 1:00 pm
- $25 – NCET members
- $35 – non-members
NEW! Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
- $200 – NCET members
- $280 – non-members
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
- Advance reservations required. RSVP by 3:00 pm on the Tuesday before the lunch. (Sorry, walk-ins not available)
- We encourage you to pay in advance—there is a $10 service charge for payment at the door.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
Bret L. Simmons, Ph.D., is an Associate Professor of Management at The University of Nevada, Reno. He earned his doctorate in Business Administration at Oklahoma State University in Stillwater. Bret teaches courses in organizational behavior, social business, and personal branding to MBA and Executive MBA students. Bret blogs about leadership and social business at his website Positive Organizational Behavior. You can also find him on Google +, Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin.
|Luncheon Sponsorships – $500 per luncheon||Luncheon Display Tables|
|• Logo and live link on four emails sent to 7,000 of Northern Nevada business, community and educational leaders.
• Logo and live link on NCET’s Tech Bite webpage
• Mention on NCET’s Facebook pages• Recognition at luncheon
• Logo displayed in onscreen before luncheon begins
• Opportunity to distribute literature and other handouts to attendees
• Sponsorships include a display table and two tickets to that month’s luncheon.
|Looking for an inexpensive way to promote your business?
NCET offers display table space exclusively to NCET members at each Tech Bite luncheon for the bargain price of just $100 for a full table.
You can use your table for collateral and displays, to hand out information, to pass out pamphlets or to greet attendees. This is a great way to highlight your services and promote your business!
You can reserve your display table as you purchase your ticket to the luncheon.
|For more information, contact Dave Archer at (775) 315-7635 or Dave@NCET.org to take advantage of these opportunities.|
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software