Wednesday, July 27, 2016
11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Using Webinars To Grow Your Business
You can’t always make it to the live event, but with Webinars that is no longer an issue! Webinars are an efficient method of growing your business, increasing your brand awareness and bringing in more revenue with less up-front costs, less risk and more control.
Webinars often have higher attendance rates due to the fact that they are much more convenient and easier for prospects to attend over live events. From a selling perspective, the Webinar is easier to operate and control than a live venue and prospects are qualified quicker because they spend one-on-one time with the presenter (albeit virtually).
Bottom line is that webinars produce new clients, new business and new awareness.
Join NCET on July 27 and learn about:
- Qualifying prospects through webinars
- Using webinars to build a list
- Profiting directly from webinars
- Automated webinars & lead generation
- Using webinars as a post-sale educational tool
- Selling webinars as virtual events
- Webinars for internal business operations
NCET members may bring an unlimited number of guests at member prices. Join before you RSVP for this event and your savings will pay for some of all of your membership!
Wednesday, July 27, 2016
11:00 am > 1:00 pm
- $25 – NCET members
- $35 – non-members
NEW! Tables for 8 – includes premium location at front of room, table signage, and recognition from the podium during luncheon.
- $200 – NCET members
- $280 – non-members
NCET events have been selling out! RSVP early so you don’t miss this great event.
The Fine Print:
- Advance reservations required. RSVP by 3:00 pm on the Tuesday before the lunch. (Sorry, walk-ins not available)
- We encourage you to pay in advance—there is a $10 service charge for payment at the door.
- No-shows will be charged the full amount of the reservation unless cancelled at least 48 hours before the event.
Juan V López is an entrepreneur digital marketer, motivational speaker, MBA student at the University of Nevada and abundance ambassador.
He is a son of 2 Mexican immigrants, first-generation college student and comes from a singleparent household. He is the current CEO of the Nu Alpha Kappa Fraternity Alumni Association at the University of Nevada.
Juan won the Nevada Student Nevada Speaker Competition in October 2014 and spoke at TEDx University of Nevada in January 2015. In 2015, he spoke at more than 20 events and organizations ranging from elementary classrooms to presentations in front of small businesses.
As an avid marketer who’s worked with some of the top wealth builders in the world and driven empowerment speaker who thrives on changing lives, Juan’s sole purpose in life is to help others identify theirs.
|Luncheon Sponsorships – $500 per luncheon||Luncheon Display Tables|
|• Logo and live link on four emails sent to 7,000 of Northern Nevada business, community and educational leaders.
• Logo and live link on NCET’s Tech Bite webpage
• Mention on NCET’s Facebook pages• Recognition at luncheon
• Logo displayed in onscreen before luncheon begins
• Opportunity to distribute literature and other handouts to attendees
• Sponsorships include a display table and two tickets to that month’s luncheon.
|Looking for an inexpensive way to promote your business?
NCET offers display table space exclusively to NCET members at each Tech Bite luncheon for the bargain price of just $100 for a full table.
You can use your table for collateral and displays, to hand out information, to pass out pamphlets or to greet attendees. This is a great way to highlight your services and promote your business!
You can reserve your display table as you purchase your ticket to the luncheon.
|For more information, contact Dave Archer at (775) 315-7635 or Dave@NCET.org to take advantage of these opportunities.|
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software